What Is Axe Throwing??
Axe throwing is a fun and safe activity recommended for the whole family.
If you're new to axe throwing, you're in for a good time! Seriously, its way more fun than you'd expect! You'll find it therapeutic and even addicting.
When you first arrive you'll be greeted by one of our friendly and knowledgeable "axeperts". We'll get you checked in and provide a quick safety demonstration covering safe practices, house rules, throwing techniques, and an introduction to scoring and games. You will quickly be sticking your throws and trash talking your partners.
We do 1 hour blocks as we find this to be the perfect amount of time to warm up and try out some of the games. And make sure you try the games! They really are a blast!
Axe throwing is great for all ages. Smaller tykes may have a harder time hurling a 1/4 lb axe hard enough for a good stick. But they'll have a blast throwing our knives, tomahawks, ninja stars, and batarangs - and they're surprisingly good at it!
Youth under 16 will need at least one adult present. Children under 11 will need a legal guardian present and immediately supervising while throwing.
BEFORE YOU COME...
Before you arrive please be aware of the following safety rules:
1. Throwing sharp objects is inherently dangerous! Be smart, be observant, use common sense, don't do anything stupid!
2. No rough housing, horse play, running, pushing, etc.
3. Closed-toed footwear is required!
4. All patrons, throwing and observing, MUST read and sign the Iron Axe Waiver. A legal guardian must sign for minors.
5. Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
6. Children under the age of 11 must have a legal guardian with them and immediately supervising while throwing.
7. No alcohol or drugs are allowed on the premises (inside or outside). Any person suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the premises.
8. There will be zero tolerance for bullying, fighting, or belligerent behavior.
To make your check-in experience quicker and smoother, sign our waiver online <here>